Sunday, October 31, 2010

ALLKILLERNOFILLER. This is my introduction.

To everyone who is reading this so called "about me/introduction" thing of me, i have never been into stuff like this. Blogging, posting about what i do or what i like, how my life story is and so on. I'm just too lazy to type and to tell the whole world about my life. This is my first time doing a "blog" so yeah.. The name is Iqmal, 18 this year and doing Foundation in Creative Multimedia here at Multimedia University/MMU. The reason i did this blog is because of my Computer Graphic's subject. A ton of apologies towards my lecturer for not being able to get this blog done in time. I will do better in the future. And yeah there is something i would like to say and it goes like this. Maybe i'm not perfect, but who are you to judge me? Are you God? The answer is no, so get to know me and maybe someday we can be good friends. That's all for now, bye. xxx
.stagedivesandsingalongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment