Friday, January 14, 2011

CALENDAR.

So we were asked to do a calendar. Me and my group which is Group 14 decided to go with the theme of "Horoscopes". I did the months for February and March. So here are my progress of doing it.

FEBRUARY  |  AQUARIUS


A blank page.


Okay now, first is the background. This is the background that i founded on google, it is a wave. I chose this because Aquarius is all about the aquatic.


Cropped a picture of myself and place it there because it will look better.


Then this diving helmet that i also found on google, i cropped it using magnetic lasso tool and then i place it in this file and put it on top of my face. So my face is all covered by the helmet.


Copied it. Using move tool while holding ctrl and alt.


The same technique.


Lastly, i placed the blue thingy. Actually it is a logo, a sign for Aquarius.


DONEEEEEEE.


MARCH  |  PISCES


The beginning..


First, added a background. An image that i found on google.


Cropped this image of a man from another image using magnetic lasso tool.


Then i placed a shark's head because Pisces is about fish. This is this the first layer,


The second layer of the shark's head, making it look much better,


Final step is the logo, or the sign of Pisces. Edited it a bit using inner glow, gradient, and stroke. 


DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment